Subject: FW: Interconnection clause - note to the EU law network
From: "Margo Roasto" <[email-masked]>
To: EL kohtu töögrupp <[email-masked]>
Cc: JUR 2. büroo <[email-masked]>, "Margit Juhkam", "Merli Vahar", "Heli Hirsik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2024 13:02:46 +0300

Tere

Edastan teile Euroopa Komisjoni kirja. KOM on arvesse võtnud liikmeriikide 
seisukohta, et vastastikuse seose klausli (nn interconnection clause) nõuet 
võiks täita ka EUR-Lexis avaldatud teave. Seetõttu on KOM teinud ettepaneku 
aastaseks testiperioodiks, mil LRide riigisisesed ülevõtmismeetmed 
avaldatakse teatud tingimusi järgides EUR-Lexis. KOM palub LRidel hiljemalt 
15. juunil teada anda, millise avaldamisviisi iga LR valib (vt allpool).

Tuletan meelde, et Eesti on seni vastastikuse seose klausli nõude täitnud 
normitehnilise viite lisamisega liidu õigust ülevõtvale õigusaktile. Eeldan, 
et allpool esitatud KOMi valikutest on Eestile kõige lihtsam ja sobivam 1. 
alternatiiv (lingid riigisisestele ülevõtmismeetmetele), mis minu teada juba 
praegu toimib. Aga palun teilt siiski juuni alguseks kinnitust, kas jääme 
KOMi välja pakutud 1. alternatiivi juurde. Kui teil on küsimusi, siis vastan 
hea meelega.

Parimate soovidega

  Margo Roasto
  Välisministeerium
  Jurist / EL õiguse büroo
  Juriidiline osakond
  +372 637 7435
  vm.ee/en | Islandi väljak 1, Tallinn

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2024 11:28 AM
Subject: Interconnection clause - note to the EU law network

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached a note to the members of the EU Law Network, signed by 
Deputy Secretary-General Elisabeth Werner, on the subject of the 
interconnection clause.

The note follows up on the exchanges held at the last EU Law Network meeting 
of 1 December 2023. It proposes a one-year test period during which the 
official publication of national transposition measures required by the 
interconnection clause can be ensured via publications on EUR-Lex. The 
option of using EUR-Lex for this purpose is subject to certain conditions, 
as set out in the note.

In the note, we kindly ask you to confirm by email to the functional mailbox 
SG EU LAW NETWORK by 15 June 2024 the option chosen for your Member State as 
regards the interconnection clauses in EU law:

1.       Publication of hyperlinks/ELI links on EUR-Lex;

2.       Publication of measures in .pdf format on EUR-Lex;

3.       Publication of hyperlinks/ELI links and measures in .pdf format on 
EUR-Lex;

4.       Publication of a reference to the directive on the occasion of the 
national official publication of the transposition measures.

If you choose option 1, 2 or 3, i.e. the publication of hyperlinks/ELI links 
and/or measures in .pdf format, we would need your agreement that the 
Commission transmits your THEMIS notifications for publication on EUR-lex, 
if you have not given your agreement to do so yet. You will find below the 
list of Member States that have already given their agreement for the 
publication of links and/or measures on EUR-lex, for information. Please 
note that explanatory documents are never published on EUR-lex.

We remain of course available to answer any question you may have in 
relation to the note.

Kind regards,

SG EU Law Network

Member State

PDF

Link (national website or ELI)

Belgium

Y

N

Bulgaria

Y

Y

Czechia

Y

N

Denmark

N

Y

Estonia

N

Y

Greece

Y

N

Spain

Y

Y

France

N

Y

Cyprus

Y

N

Latvia

Y

Y

Lithuania

Y

N

Luxembourg

N

Y

Malta

Y

Y

Austria

N

Y

Poland

Y

Y

Portugal

N

Y

Slovenia

N

Y

Finland

Y

N

Sweden

Y

N